- 1 pound Lunds & Byerleys ground sausage, broken into bite-sized chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken, (or L&B pulled chicken or from a Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 cup Lunds & Byerlys Pasta Sauce
- 12 ounces rigatoni
- 1-3 cups Water
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped cooked bacon
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook sausage, onions and garlic over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Stir in chicken, pasta sauce, uncooked rigatoni and 2 cups of water. Cook until pasta is al dente. Stir occasionally and add water as needed to keep from sticking. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bacon before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.