- 3/4 cup Lunds & Byerlys Chipotle Chile Grilling Sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag mixed salad greens, 5 ounce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 deli fried chicken breasts, meat cut into bite size pieces
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In mixing bowl, whisk together chipotle grilling sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine salad greens, tomatoes, red onion and ¾ cup chipotle vinaigrette; toss to coat. Arrange salad mixture on serving platter. Layer chicken, bacon and blue cheese over salad; drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.