- 1 bunch bok choy, stems and leaves cut diagonally into 1/2
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, including some green tops
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried Oriental Ramen Noodle Soup, (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
An Oriental accompaniment.
- Combine bok choy and green onions. In small bowl, combine oil, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and salt; beat with wire whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour dressing over bok choy mixture no longer than 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate, covered. Break up noodles into small pieces (do not use seasoning packet), combine with toasted almonds and sesame seeds. Shortly before serving, toss noodle mixture into bok choy. Toss gently just before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.