- 1 (20 ounce) package Lunds & Byerlys Frozen Minnesota Macaroni & Cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Urban™ Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle Seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup diced oven-roasted tomatoes, from olive bar
- 4 slices bacon, diced, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Beecher's Flagship Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko Japanese style bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Microwave macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Remove plastic wrap; stir in ½ teaspoon chipotle seasoning.
- Layer tomatoes, bacon and Cheddar cheese over macaroni.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, remaining chipotle seasoning and butter; sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake until bread crumbs are golden brown (10-12 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.