- 1 bag Earthbound Brand Baby Mixed Greens, 4 ounce
- 1/4 cup Peppadew™ Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, slightly chopped
- 3 - 4 rings red onion, sliced very thin
- Spiced Candied Pecans, recipe below
- 1/4 cup St. Pete's Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Lunds & Byerlys Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Spiced Candied Pecans:
- 1 (2ounce) bag pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon sweet cream butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare spiced pecan ahead of time: Place a small skillet over medium high heat, add butter and pecans. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Combine brown sugar, pepper and cinnamon; sprinkle over pecans, toss gently until pecans are coated. Cool completely.
- Salad may be prepared on a platter or on individual plates. Place greens down first, top with peppers, olives, onion rings, pecans and blue cheese. Serve dressing on the side or gently drizzle over top of salad.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.