- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (46 ounce) Niman Ranch Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Garlic Blend
- 1/3 cup fruity white wine, such as Riesling
- 1/3 cup Robert Rothschild Apricot Ginger Mustard
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add canola oil; swirl to coat. Add pork chops to skillet; cook until internal temperature reaches 150-155F (about 6 minutes on each side). Transfer pork chops to plate; cover and keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet; cook until lightly browned (3-4 minutes). Add garlic blend; stir to combine. Remove skillet from heat; stir in wine, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in mustard, chicken broth and thyme; cook until thickened (3-4 minutes). Return pork to skillet, turning chops to coat with sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.