- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- In shallow plate, combine cornmeal and Adobo seasoning. Brush tilapia with 1 tablespoon olive oil; coat with cornmeal mixture.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 3 minutes. Turn and cook until fish just flakes with a fork (3-4 minutes).
- Transfer tilapia to individual plates. Stir salsa into skillet; cook until heated through (1-2 minutes). Spoon salsa over fish; serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.