2 years ago
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes
3 tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup brown sugar
Pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya
8 (12-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Cut the fruit into equal sizes.
- Thread the fruit onto the skewers.
- Brush the melted butter mixture over the fruit on all sides.
- Grill or broil for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Serve the kabobs with angel food cake and vanilla bean ice cream, sweetened whipped cream or meringue shells.