Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- - Raspberry Sauce, below
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely and evenly chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened, 8 ounce
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 bar white chocolate, melted, 4 ounce
- 1 ounce carton fresh raspberries, 6
- - fresh mint leaves
- Prepare Raspberry Sauce; refrigerate.
- Brush bottom and side of 10 inch springform pan with 2 tablespoons melted butter. In large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter; press mixture into bottom and partially up side of springform pan. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes). Bake crust in preheated 300 F oven 15 minutes; cool completely.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until creamy; beat in sugar, flour and salt until combined. Beat in eggs, milk and white confection until smooth. Pour into cooled crust. Swirl in ½ cup cooled Raspberry Sauce. Bake in preheated 325 F oven until center appears nearly set (65-75 minutes). Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Carefully loosen side of cheesecake from pan with a thin knife. Cool 30 minutes; remove side of pan. Refrigerate, covered, several hours.
- To Serve: Arrange slice of cheesecake on dessert plate; drizzle with sauce. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprig.
Raspberry Sauce: Thaw 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries with sugar. In heavy saucepan, heat berries to boiling. Strain to remove seeds. In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch with ¼ cup water; stir into juice. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons sugar. Press plastic wrap onto surface of sauce; cool and refrigerate.