Raspberry Filled Dessert Nests
- 1 carton mascarpone, 8 ounce
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages raspberries, 1/2 pint
- 1/3-1/2 cup dark chocolate ice cream topping
- Beat cheese, sugar and liqueur until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 3/4 inch tip. Pipe cheese mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet making 6 (4-inch) filled circles. Finish by piping a ring on top of out edge to form a nest. Freeze several hours or overnight. To Serve: Set topping jar in a bowl of very hot water (about 5 minutes). Arrange shells on individual serving plates; fill with 1/3 cup berries. Using a spoon, lightly drizzle chocolate topping across fruit and shell extending some onto the plate.
A heavy zipper-closure bag may be used for piping the cheese by snipping a 3/4 inch corner off the bag.