3 weeks ago
Ramen Salmon Salad
Ramen noodles add the perfect amount of crunch to this easy summer salad.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (3-ounce) package any flavor ramen noodle soup mix (discard seasoning packet)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked salmon or smoked salmon (leftover grilled salmon works well)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Break block of noodles into bite-size pieces over skillet; stir into butter mixture. Cook noodles for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are golden brown; remove from heat.
- In large glass or plastic bowl, mix sugar, vinegar and oil. Add noodle mixture and remaining ingredients; toss. Serve immediately.