Rainbow Scrambled Eggs
- 4 Lunds & Byerlys organic large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped greens (e.g., spinach, kale, chard), tightly packed
- 1/4 cup avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon mixed fresh herbs (e. g., cilantro, parsley, chives, basil), finely chopped
- Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high. Add red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots, greens and lower to medium heat. Sauté vegetables for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add eggs to vegetable mixture in pan and as eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula forming large soft curds. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Top with avocado and chopped herbs and serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.