Quick veggie sandwich
This healthy snack is sure to keep you satisfied until dinner!
Slice our Bake-at-Home Lemon Rosemary Baguette into sandwich size pieces, then bake in a 400 F oven for 8 minutes.
While the baguette is baking, make the yogurt dressing. Mix together the following:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- A couple of shakes of Tabasco or other hot sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Spread the dressing on both sides of the baguette; stack with colorful bell peppers, sprouts, cucumber slices and thinly sliced shallots.