Quick 'N Easy Appetizers
- For a quick seafood platter, combine Byerly's Signature Selection Shrimp, Byerly's Seafood Cocktail Sauce, crab claws, pickled herring and caviar. Garnish with lemon twists.
- Purchase 1 (7 ounce) loaf of pate from the Deli. Frost with soft cream cheese; garnish with snipped fresh Italian parsley.
- Combine 12 ounce carton mild salsa, 5 ounce jar drained chopped jalapeno stuffed olives and 2 1/4 ounce can drained, sliced ripe olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Serve smoked salmon slices with cream cheese, cocktail bread, red onion slices and capers.
- Spread mini water crackers with cream cheese. Top with Gremolata. Gremolata is a mixture of 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon peel, 2 cloves finely chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
- Thaw frozen mini fillo dough shells. Fill with any of the following:
- about 1 teaspoon cream cheese; top with drained pesto and a toasted pine nut.
- about 1 teaspoon cream cheese; top with a piece of drained sun-dried tomato and a toasted pine nut.
- about 1 teaspoon Boursin cheese; top with a small sprig of fresh dill and a cooked Byerly's Signature Shrimp.
- about 1 teaspoon cream cheese; top with a dollop of drained caviar (red or black or both) and nipped fresh chives.
- about 1 teaspoon liver pate; top with a dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley leaf.
- about 1 teaspoon whitefish spread; top with a dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley leaf.
- about 1 teaspoon Deli chicken or ham spread; top with fresh parsley leaf.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.