Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts, 15 ounce
- 2 cans pumpkin pie mix, 30 ounce
- 2 cans evaporated milk, 5 ounce
- 4 Eggs
- sweetened whipped cream
Pumpkin pie mix streamlines this Thanksgiving crowd pleaser.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions. On lightly floured surface, roll each crust slightly larger. Arrange one crust, floured side down, on half of 10x15 inch jelly roll pan. Repeat with second crust on remaining half of pan. Trim overlap in center; use trimmings to fill in edges and corners. Pinch pastry together firmly in center, patting and smoothing out seams. Press pastry to sides of pan; trim evenly around top edge.
- In large mixer bowl, combine pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs; beat until thoroughly combined. Place pastry lined pan on lowest oven rack, pour filling into pan. Bake15 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350 F. Continue baking until pie tests done when knife inserted near center comes out clean (60-70 minutes). Cool 1-2 hours; refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.