Pumpkin Cream Tiramisu
- 16 ounce mascarpone cheese
- 1 15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 cup brewed espresso, chilled, divided
- 1 cup English toffee bits, divided
- Spiced Whipped Cream, (below)
- pecan halves, toasted
- English toffee bits
- In large mixer bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Split ladyfingers in half and separate. Arrange 36 halves, cut side down and overlapping slightly, in bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish. Spoon ½ cup espresso evenly over ladyfingers. Spread half of pumpkin mixture (about 3 cups) over ladyfingers; sprinkle with ½ cup toffee bits.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over toffee bits. Spoon remaining ½ cup espresso over ladyfingers; layer with remaining pumpkin mixture and ½ cup toffee bits. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Carefully scoop down through all layers; serve in dishes or on dessert plates. Top each serving with a dollop of Spiced Whipped Cream, pecan halves and English toffee bits.
- FoodE Tip: An easy substitute for brewed espresso is to use 3 rounded teaspoons instant espresso and 1 cup boiling water.
- In small mixer bowl, combine 1 ½ cups whipping cream, 3 tablespoons sugar and ½ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Pumpkin Pie Spice; beat until soft peaks form.
Spiced Whipped Cream
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.