Pumpkin Cream Tiramisu
Looking for a way to satisfy your pumpkin cravings? Try this fall twist on tiramisu!
Preparation time: 45 minutes, not including chilling time
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 cup brewed espresso, chilled, divided (can substitute 3 rounded teaspoons instant espresso + 1 cup boiling water)
- 1 cup English toffee bits, divided
- Spiced Whipped Cream (see recipe below), for serving
- Pecan halves, toasted, for serving
- Additional English toffee bits, for serving
- In large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Split ladyfingers in half and separate. Arrange 36 halves, cut side down and overlapping slightly, in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Spoon ½ cup espresso evenly over ladyfingers.
- Spread half of pumpkin mixture (about 3 cups) over ladyfingers; sprinkle with ½ cup toffee bits.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over toffee bits.
- Spoon remaining ½ cup espresso over ladyfingers; layer with remaining pumpkin mixture and ½ cup toffee bits.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve: Carefully scoop down through all layers; serve in dishes or on dessert plates. Top each serving with a dollop of Spiced Whipped Cream, pecan halves and English toffee bits.
To make Spiced Whipped Cream:
In small mixing bowl, combine 1 ½ cups whipping cream, 3 tablespoons sugar and ½ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Pumpkin Pie Spice; beat until soft peaks form.