Pulled Salmon BBQ Sandwiches
A tasty twist on BBQ pulled pork – and a great way to use leftover salmon!
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes (not including time to cook salmon)
- 1 pound cooked salmon*
- ½ cup Lunds & Byerlys Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pint Lunds & Byerlys Deli Coleslaw
- Ciabatta rolls, for serving
- Tomato slices, for serving
*Tip: If you’re cooking salmon specifically for this recipe, sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and sriracha sauce to taste.
- Shred cooked salmon with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, mix salmon with barbecue sauce.
- Layer salmon and coleslaw on ciabatta rolls. Add tomato slices or your favorite toppers. Chopped mango is a delicious alternative to tomatoes!