- 2 bunches of scallions, cleaned and trimmed
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For the Anchovy Vinaigrette:
- 3 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lay out slices of prosciutto. Gather 3-4 scallions per prosciutto slice; wrap the prosciutto around the white and lower green parts of each bunch of scallions.
In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil to medium heat. Arrange wrapped scallions in pan. Cook, turning occasionally, until prosciutto is brown on all sides.
Remove from pan; place on serving dish and drizzle with vinaigrette to serve
In a medium bowl, combine the anchovies, Dijon mustard, shallots, lemon juice and white wine vinegar.
Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking until combined. Season with salt and pepper.