1 week ago
Prosciutto, Burrata & Hot Honey Pizza
Mamma mia, this Prosciutto, Burrata & Hot Honey Pizza is good! It’s easy, too. Here’s the recipe:
- Heat the oven to 500 F. Place a large baking sheet inside the oven while it heats. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a small pot over medium heat. Add 2 smashed garlic cloves, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 L&B Pizza Dough into an 8-inch circle. Lift it off the surface and let it hang over your fists. Move your hands towards the edges of the dough, rotating and stretching it into a 10- to 12-inch circle.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and lightly spray it with oil. Lay the dough on the hot pan and evenly spread the garlic oil on top. Sprinkle 1 cup grated, fresh mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup shredded Parmesan, 4 to 5 pieces of torn prosciutto and a few leaves of fresh oregano on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust is golden and crispy on the bottom and the cheese is melted. Broil on high until the top crust and cheese are lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Scatter the hot pizza with 4 oz of quartered burrata minis and ¼ cup fresh chopped basil, drizzle with 2 Tbsp hot honey and season with black pepper. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: quartersoulcrisis