Power Greens Bruschetta
- Foolproof Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ cup organic lemon juice
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chard, cut in a chiffonade
- 2 cups dinosaur kale, cut in a chiffonade
- 2 cups dandelion greens, cut in a chiffonade
- 4 tomatoes, diced small
- ½ cup L&B Roasted Salted Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Foolproof Dressing
- 1 loaf L&B SuperSeed or Six Seed Artisan Bread, sliced
- ½ cup chèvre cheese, optional
To make the dressing: Combine all the dressing ingredients but the olive oil and whisk together.
Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Set aside. Note: leftover dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
To make the bruschetta: Place the greens in large bowl. Add the tomatoes, sunflower seeds and dressing and toss to coat greens.
Spread the chevre on the bread, if you like, and top each slice with a few tablespoons of the greens mixture.