Potsticker & Veggie Stir-Fry
This flavorful, family-friendly meal is made easy with frozen potstickers.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 12 frozen chicken, pork or veggie potstickers
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups coarsely chopped napa cabbage
- 1 bag shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped raw peanuts
1. Prepare potstickers according to the package directions. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
3. In 14-inch wok or deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Cook mushrooms until brown, about 5 minutes.
5. Add scallion whites and bell pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in cabbage, carrots, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring just until cabbage starts to wilt, about 1 minute.
7. Add the sauce and stir constantly (sauce will thicken.) Gently stir in the cooked potstickers until heated through. Top with scallion greens and peanuts to serve.
Inspired by the Potsticker & Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from the September 2016 issue of Eating Well Magazine.