Potsticker & Veggie Stir-Fry
This flavorful, family-friendly meal is made easy with frozen potstickers.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
12 frozen chicken, pork or veggie potstickers
½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
1 bunch scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
1 red bell pepper, sliced
4 cups coarsely chopped napa cabbage
1 bag shredded carrots
1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ cup chopped raw peanuts
- Prepare potstickers according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
- In 14-inch wok or deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook mushrooms until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add scallion whites and bell pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cabbage, carrots, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring just until cabbage starts to wilt, about 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and stir constantly (sauce will thicken.) Gently stir in the cooked potstickers until heated through. Top with scallion greens and peanuts to serve.
Inspired by the Potsticker & Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from the September 2016 issue of Eating Well Magazine.