- 8 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 radishes, sliced
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, French dressing, pickle juice, and celery seed. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drain away any remaining liquid from the potatoes.
- Peel and chop hard-boiled eggs. Add eggs, celery, onion and parsley to potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and mustard. Fold mixture into potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill.
- Just before serving, garnish with sliced radishes or as desired.
- Reduced Sodium: Use low-salt French dressing. Omit pickle juice. Use 3/4 cup plain yogurt and 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Add 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt-free, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, 2 teaspoons sugar and pepper. 127 mg sodium per serving.
- Reduced Cholesterol: Omit eggs. If desired, cook 1/2 cup Eggbeaters according to package directions and add to salad. 12 mg cholesterol per serving.
- Reduced Calorie: Follow directions for Reduced Sodium. Use 2 packets Equal in place of sugar. 160 calories per serving.
- Diabetic Exchange (for original recipe): 1/2 meat exchange & 1 starch exchange & 3 fat exchanges per serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.