Potato Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Servings:*19 (1/2 cup) servings
- 2 (175 pound) packages Byerly's Yukon Gold creamer potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- Lemon Vinaigrette, (below)
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen tiny green peas, thawed
- 1 cup chiffonade arugula, (see tip)
- 6 ounce Italian fontina, cut into small cubes
An excellent accompaniment to your favorite summer sandwiches, grilled meats and seafood.
- Scrub potatoes; cut each in half. In large kettle or Dutch oven, cover potatoes with cold water; add salt. Bring to a boil, covered, over high heat. Reduce heat; simmer until tender when pierced with a fork (10-15 minutes); drain. Transfer to large bowl. Add Lemon Vinaigrette and red onion; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Stir in peas, arugula and cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.