Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- 4 cups sliced, unpeeled apples
- 1 cup peel and cubed sweet potatoes or butternut squash
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 6-8 pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 cup milk
Heat oven to 350 F.
Spread apples and sweet potatoes on bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish.
Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Dip chops in milk, then dredge in the sugar mixture. Place on top of apples and potatoes. Bake for 50 minutes until pork is brown and cooked completely through.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.