2 weeks ago
Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
This sweet and savory dinner features all the best flavors of fall.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 4 cups sliced, unpeeled apples
- 1 cup peel and cubed sweet potatoes or butternut squash
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6-8 pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spread apples and sweet potatoes on bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Dip chops in milk, then dredge in the sugar mixture. Place on top of apples and potatoes. Bake for 50 minutes until pork is brown and cooked completely through.