Pistachio Fruit Salad
- 1 package pistachio instant pudding mix, 3 3/4-ounce
- 1 can pineapple chunks, undrained, 20-ounce
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved, 8-ounce
- 1 can pear slices, drained and cut into thirds, 20-ounce
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 carton non-dairy whipped topping, 8-ounce
A make ahead fruit salad.
- Combine pudding mix and pineapple chunks in large mixing bowl. Fold in cherries, pears, nuts and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- To serve: Serve from salad bowl or spoon onto lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.