This refreshing cocktail is the traditional drink of Wimbledon – and a must-have for any summer barbecue or party!
Pimm’s No. 1, a gin-based liqueur, is known for its dark, golden-brown color, medium body and its taste of quinine, citrus fruits and spice. It has a relatively low alcohol content of only 25 percent.
- ½-inch thick English cucumber wheel
- ½-inch thick lemon wheel
- 2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1
- 4 ounces 7UP, lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- Lemon twist
- Gently muddle the cucumber and lemon slices in a chilled highball glass.
- Pour in the Pimm’s and 7UP, lemon-lime soda or ginger ale and stir to combine.
- Add ice to fill the glass and garnish with the lemon twist.
Recipe source: Chowhound