Petit Dessert Finger Sandwiches
Servings:*8 finger sandwiches
- 1 Byerly's plain pound cake
- 4 tablespoons Haute Fudge with Grand Marnier, (stir before measuring)
- 4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam, divided
- 8 (2 12 inch) paper muffin cups
- 4 whole fresh strawberries, halved
- mint sprigs
An easy to prepare dessert, befitting a garden party.
- Remove crust from top of pound cake. Cut in half, lengthwise. Spread bottom slice fudge sauce; top with second slice, and spread with 3 tablespoons jam. Refrigerate 1 hour. Before serving, remove crust from sides and ends; clean blade after each slice. Slice cake in half; cut each half in half and cut each in half on the diagonal to yield 8 triangles. Rub strawberry jam over strawberry halves; top each sandwich with one glazed strawberry; place each piece in muffin cup. Garnish with mint sprig.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.