2 years ago
Perfect Boiled Eggs
Whether you prefer soft-boiled or hard-boiled, here’s our go-to method for perfect eggs every time:
- Arrange eggs in a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water by about an inch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat and cover. For soft-boiled eggs, let sit for 5-7 minutes; for medium eggs, 8-10 minutes; for hard-boiled eggs, 11-13 minutes.
- Move cooked eggs to an ice bath and let cool for 10 minutes.
- To peel the eggs, simply tap the shell against your counter, then roll back and forth until cracks form. The shell should easily peel off.