This classic appetizer features creamy Brie topped with pepper jelly and is wrapped in a flaky pastry crust. Perfect for parties and family gatherings! Pair with your favorite sparkling wine.
Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus time to thaw pastry
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but still cold
2 tablespoons L&B Pepper Jelly
1 (8-ounce) wheel of Brie
1 egg, beaten
Crackers and apple slices, for serving
- Thaw puff pastry until it’s easy to lay flat but still cold.
- Spread pepper jelly on Brie.
- Place the Brie in the center of the puff pastry and, one corner at a time, fold the pastry over the cheese so all four corners meet in the middle. Gently pinch corners together.
- Brush top of the puff pastry with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400 F.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with crackers and apple slices.