Penne Pasta Toss
Servings:*28 1/2 cup servings
- 1(16oz) package uncooked penne pasta
- 1(8oz) bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, chopped
- 2(4oz) packages crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
The bold taste and chewy texture of sun-dried tomatoes and the rich tangy flavor of feta cheese combine well with tube-shaped penne pasta for a simple accompaniment salad.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water (4 quarts water, 1 tablespoon salt) until almost tender (about 11 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain. In large bowl, combine pasta and dressing. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.