Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 11-14 ounce package chicken tenders, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 - 10 ounce package L&B Stir-Fry Mix , located in the Produce Department
- 1 cup peanut satay sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown basmati rice or rice noodles , (optional)
Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high to high heat.
Add the chicken and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring to cook the chicken evenly.
Add the vegetables and cook for 4 to 5 minutes while continuing to stir. Add the satay sauce and stir to distribute it evenly over the vegetables.
Remove the stir-fry from the heat; sprinkle with cilantro and chopped peanuts. Serve as is or over brown basmati rice or rice noodles.