Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- 3 cups Our Family Old-Fashioned Oats
- 5 tablespoons Jif Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups Crystal Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Land O’Lakes butter
- ½ cup Lunds and Byerlys Chopped Peanuts, (optional)
- 24 Hershey's Chocolate Kisses
Rosie Anderson, our FoodE Expert at Byerly’s Chanhassen, shares this easy family favorite cookie recipe:
- Mix together first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Stir together sugar, milk and butter in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil; boil for one minute. Remove from heat. Add peanuts (optional).
- Pour liquid over oatmeal mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoon onto parchment paper and press Hershey Kiss into cookie. Let set until firm.
- Recipe by: Rosie Anderson, our FoodE Expert at Byerly’s Chanhassen
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.