Peanut Butter & Berry Burritos
This super easy breakfast will keep you full all morning long! Great for busy mornings.
- 1 organic banana, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup organic blueberries
- ½ cup organic raspberries
- ½ cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons refrigerated natural peanut butter
- 2 whole wheat 8-inch tortillas
- Combine sliced bananas with orange juice and chia seeds. Toss to coat. Add berries and gently toss to combine.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter evenly on each tortilla.
- Divide fruit mixture between the 2 tortillas and roll up. Serve immediately with a smile and glass of organic milk.
Calories: 440 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 390mg Carbohydrate: 57g Fiber: 12g Sugars: 15g Protein: 14g
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.