Peanut Butter and Berry Burrito
- 1 organic banana, sliced into 1/4
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons refrigerated natural peanut butter
- 2 whole wheat 8 inch tortillas
Made for kids, loved by adults. Super easy breakfast on the go!
- Combine sliced bananas with orange juice and chia seeds. Toss to coat. Add berries and gently toss to combine. Spread 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter evenly on each tortilla. Divide fruit mixture between the 2 tortillas and roll up. Serve immediately with a smile and glass of organic milk.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.