Peach & Spinach Salad
- 5 ounces spinach
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Peaches, pits removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- In a large bowl, add spinach and set aside. In a small jar, add vinegar, olive oil, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if necessary. Add to spinach and toss to coat.
- Divide spinach on four salad plates. Top each plate with peaches and pecans.
- Tip: Sprinkle cut peaches with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.