- 2 9-inch unbaked pie crusts
- 4 cups Peaches, skin and pits removed and sliced
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Heat oven to 425F. Place one pie dough at the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
- In medium bowl, add the prepared peaches; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add the sugar mixture to the peaches and toss to coat.
- Place peaches into lined pie plate. Dot top of peach mixture with small pieces of butter. Cover with top second pie dough, seal and flute the crust edge. Carefully cut slits into the top crust to allow steam to escape as the pie is baking. Cover edges of dough with 1½” strip of aluminum foil or use pie crust protectors to prevent over browning of the crust while baking.
- Bake 35 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and juice begins to bubble through slits in the crust. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.