- 1 pound no sugar added frozen peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light rum
- 2 teaspoons minced crystallized ginger
Crystallized ginger, also known as candied ginger, has been cooked in a sugar syrup, then coated with coarse sugar.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl of food processor; process until smooth and sugar is completely dissolved. Spoon mixture into 9x13-inch metal baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze until solid.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.