- 2 Peaches, pits removed and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, roasted and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- In a medium sized bowl, add peaches, red pepper, tomatoes, red onion, garlic and vinegar. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Set oven on broil. Place bread slices on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place under broiler to toast. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove when bread is golden. Turn over and repeat to toast the other side.
- Spoon peach mixture onto baguette slices. Garnish with parsley.
- Tip: sprinkle peaches with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.