Peach Blueberry Cobbler
We took Lori Anne Carr’s personal peach cobbler recipe (yes, the same Lori Anne behind our popular Lori Anne peaches!) and took it up a notch with fresh blueberries.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 2 cups peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional, but recommended)
- Heat the oven to 400 F. Place sliced peaches and blueberries into a buttered skillet or 8×8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, add remaining sugar and flour. Stir to combine; create well in center. Add egg and melted butter. Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Place spoonfuls of batter evenly on top of peaches. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Titan Farms