Pan Seared Tuna with Herbed Yogurt Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Farm Plain Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 6ounce tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick
- Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add olive oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna. Arrange tuna in skillet; sear until tuna is medium-rare (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Top each tuna steak with 2 tablespoons herbed yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with green beans, new potatoes and fresh pineapple spears.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.