Pan Asian Chicken Salad with Honey Ginger Teriyaki Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Lunds and Byerlys Honey Ginger Teriyaki Barbecue & Grill Sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Szechwan chile sauce
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Lunds and Byerlys Honey Ginger Teriyaki Barbecue & Grill Sauce
- 8 cups shredded bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, quartered, seeded, sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 cups deep fried wonton strips or crisp rice noodles, available in deli
- Vinaigrette: In small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and chile sauce. Gradually whisk in grapeseed oil; set aside.
- Salad: Preheat grill to medium high. Brush chicken breasts with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken on grill and cook 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, basting occasionally during first 8-10 minutes with 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
- While chicken is grilling combine bok choy, red pepper, cucumber, and green onions in large mixing bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over and toss to coat. Divide salad mixture onto 4 serving plates. When chicken is cooked, transfer to cutting board and allow to stand 5 minutes. Slice chicken into thin strips and arrange over salad greens. Sprinkle with wonton strips or rice noodles.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.