Oven-Roasted Potatoes with Manchego
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lunds and Byerlys Spanish Smoked Paprika
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In large plastic food storage bag, combine olive oil, paprika, salt, garlic and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on 10x15-inch jelly roll pan. Roast potatoes, turning once, until tender (25-30 minutes). Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Cook until cheese is melted (about 1 minute).
- FoodE Tip: Manchego cheese is a sheep’s milk cheese from Spain that has a nutty flavor. It can be a semi-firm to hard cheese, depending on how long it is aged. We recommend a younger Manchego cheese for these potatoes, because it melts so nicely.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.