Oven-Roasted Potato Salad with Danish Blue Cheese
- 10 medium-size Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 large leek
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 pound Danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- chopped parsley, for garnish
A unique twist on an old favorite.
- Combine potatoes, butter, oil, salt and pepper. Spread on greased baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400 F oven until potatoes are tender (40-50 minutes); cool. Thoroughly wash leek to remove any dirt caught between the layers. Thinly slice leek, radishes and green onions; combine with cooled potatoes. Stir in parsley. Combine blue cheese and yogurt. Pour over potato salad; stirring gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, several hours before serving. Garnish with additional chopped parsley.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.