Organic Creamed Corn
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion, 2
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon organic unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup organic whole milk
- 1/4 cup organic heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Full Circle™ frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Perfect side dish for any barbeque.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add onion and pepper; sauté 2 minutes. Whisk in flour, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in milk and cream; add honey. Whisk constantly over medium heat until steaming and thickened (3 to 5 minutes). Add corn and salt. Continue to cook, stirring often, until corn is hot (3 to 5 minutes). Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with chopped parsley.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.