- 8 ounces all-natural organic chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Sumo citrus or 1 large orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 serrano pepper, minced (use less for less heat)
- Dash kosher salt
- Couple of turns of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil or canola oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
Place all ingredients except peanut oil and green onions in bowl or Ziploc bag and mix together, then cover and place in refrigerator to allow to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Heat a wok or nonstick skillet to medium-high and add peanut/canola oil.
Add the chicken a few pieces at a time and then turn to coat and begin cooking, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the marinade to the wok or skillet, mix with the chicken and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer, continue cooking until marinade is reduced by half and chicken is cooked through, at least 3 minutes or more.
Add green onions and turn to coat.
Serve over brown rice with additional green onions to garnish, if desired.