One-Pan Seabass with Artichokes and Pea Shoot Salad
- 2 5oz sea bass fillets
- 1/4 cup roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes
- 1 tablespoon olive tepenade
- 1 splash white tuna
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh pea shoots
- Add both sea bass fillets to a non-stick pan over high heat and pan roast until a brown sear is achieved.
- Flip sea bass and add roasted tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, artichokes and tapenade. Continue to pan roast for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan and then add butter and fresh chopped dill. Cook for an additional 20 seconds.
- Serve in small pasta bowl and garnish with pea shoots tossed in Arbequina olive oil.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.