One-Pan Sea Bass with Artichokes and Pea Shoot Salad
This delicious dinner for two combines rich sea bass with the fresh flavors of tomatoes, artichokes and dill. It cooks in minutes, using only one pan for easy cleanup. Check out the recipe below or watch Executive Chef Michael Selby prepare it on our local NBC station’s morning show.
- 2 (5-ounce) sea bass fillets
- ¼ cup roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup marinated artichokes
- 1 tablespoon olive tapenade
- 1 splash white wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon California Olive Ranch Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh pea shoots
- Add sea bass fillets to a non-stick pan over high heat and pan roast until a brown sear is achieved.
- Flip sea bass and add roasted tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, artichokes and tapenade. Continue to pan roast for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, then add butter and fresh chopped dill. Cook for an additional 20 seconds.
- Serve in small pasta bowl and garnish with pea shoots tossed in Arbequina olive oil.