No Sugar Baker's Double Chocolate Brownies
- Cooking spray
- 1 box Swerve Sweets Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup organic butter, melted, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 8 ounces organic cream cheese
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement, plus extra for garnish
Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine cake mix, ½ cup butter and 1 egg. Your mixture will be thick. Pat into pan and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in remaining ½ cup melted butter, 2 eggs, cocoa, vanilla and Swerve confectioners’ sugar. When combined and mixed well, pour onto cake layer. Bake for at least 50 to 60 minutes.
The top center will be gooey. Place in fridge to cool and set for a couple hours. Sprinkle with extra Swerve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Jayne Jones, The No Sugar Baker